Friday, June 20, 2014

Free Kindle Book This Weekend!

New Kindle children's book dirt cheap - or even FREE!


Ok all, I'm asking you guys a favor.  My grandmother wrote a children's book back when my mom was little and tried for years to get it published.  For whatever reason she was turned down so she just shelved it.

Years later after my grandmother had passed away my mom wanted to try to get it published in her honor but I didn't know where to begin and quite honestly, I forgot all about it.

Suddenly it occurred to me to publish it on Kindle.  So I did!

I have it available for download FOR FREE on Saturday, June 28 2014.  Otherwise it's a whopping $2.99.

I would love it if you would go grab a copy while it's free.  I'm not looking to make money here, just want to do this as a surprise for my mom.  And then, if you would be so kind, write a quick review.  The books on Kindle that have the most reviews seem to appear at the top of the search results so the more reviews I can get, the more people will become aware of it and get it all on their own.

My parents both turn 70 this year and we're having a joint birthday bash in July.  All the kids and grandkids are flying in for this, so what a great surprise it would be to show her that her mother's book has been published after 60 years!!!

Please, if you think of it, please go get this.  If you want to pay for it, awesome!  But I'd be every bit as happy if you get it while it's free.  Here's the link and THANK YOU in advance for making my grandma's dream a reality.

http://www.amazon.com/Purple-Rabbit-Rose-H-Howe-ebook/dp/B00L4RP7OC/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1403263016&sr=1-1&keywords=purple+rabbit


1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet, your grandma would have been really proud of you. Nothing makes a writer happier than seeing his work getting recognition and appreciation from people. I offer phd research proposal writing service and I feel an overwhelming sense of pride when research proposals written by me get published and accepted. I will read this book and will write a review as well.

    ReplyDelete